Tuesday, July 18, 2006

välkommen hem

After a very busy 10 days in Sweden, I completed the marathon trip home. Stockholm to Newark to Dallas to Denver. It only took 28 hours. I walked in my apartment to find this in my bathroom:



Water leaked from that hole (partially “repaired” in the above pic) for God knows how long. It took two and a half days for the building owners to get someone out to make the above makeshift patch. Everything I own is moldy and mildewy.

Super.

Sweden was awesome.

There’s always a catch.

More later.

5 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 7/20/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Bentz said...

...well, at least the dirt bag, scumsucking spammer appears to like the site....

..so I've got that going for me, which is nice...

 
At 7/22/2006 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/25/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Carl said...

You weren't engaged to Laura Ingraham by any chance, are you?

 
At 7/29/2006 7:43 PM, Blogger not_over_it said...

Sandy: Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course

Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool. Gophers. The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents*.

Carl Spackler: We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home